Monday, February 9, 2015

Advice to My Younger Self

I think I’d tell myself to stop worrying so much. To trust myself more. To keep my heart open but to keep my individuality at all costs. I’d tell myself that in ten years I would still have questions. I’d remind myself to truly live life while living it. Do not waste time being angry. Hold fewer grudges. Forgive more often. Keep moving. Drink more water. Take more chances because you will always fail at whatever you don’t try. I’d tell myself to have more dance parties and to give more hugs. I’d tell myself to ask for what I want. I’d tell myself that I deserve more than I think I do. I’d tell myself I was prettier than I thought I was. I’d tell myself that low-fat was just a craze. I’d tell myself that auto-pay would keep my debt on track.  I'd tell myself to pay more attention to coincidences, because nothing is a coincidence. I’d tell myself to stay strong. I'd tell myself to meditate and do yoga and believe in messages and that I can have everything.

No comments: