Sunday, January 3, 2010

SKETCH LIST 1.3.10

The 10 Newest SKETCH Offenders of the New Year  
...to celebrate the year '10.

...in no particular order.

1. The dead pigeon I saw on the train tracks on my birthday. It was the same one from last week.

2. The fact that I still have no CHIA PET to my name from any of you slackers!

3. The ridiculously cold lobby at work and the fact that I am expected to work in arctic conditions.

4. The one who'd best hope she never finds herself alone in a room with me.

5. The movie, Funny People, for not being funny at all.

6. The movie, Nine, for having 7 too many dumb women in it.

7. Our landlord, Mohammed, for not giving us a key to our circuit breaker and then yelling at us after we shorted out the circuits.

8. The "happy birthday" never wished.

9. My body's new intolerance for coffee and caffeine. I do not know how to move forward from this crushing blow.

10. The act of writing out 2010. And saying it. Feels weird in my mouth and feels weird on paper. I keep writing '01 instead of '10. This is making my mild dyslexia worse.

No comments: